If you have been trying to conceive for over a year and you are experiencing feelings of sadness, loneliness, depression, alienation, detachment, anxiety, low self-esteem or anger, you are not alone. Group and/or individual therapy can help in the following ways:
- Find support in other women going thru the same issue
- Learn ways of turning negative thoughts into more positive ones.
- Learn ways of coping with others who may not understand what you are going thru.
- Learn and practice relaxation techniques to decrease stress
- Learn ways of coping with all the medical, financial and professional decisions that infertility brings with it.
Couple's therapy can also help to alleviate the stress that is placed on a couple with infertility. Each partner may have a different way of coping with a delayed pregnancy, a pregnancy loss or considering treatment or alternative options to becoming parents. Couple's counseling can help to improve communication between the couple, increase empathy amongst partners and find support in each other at a time when others around you may not seem to really understand....
We are committed to your privacy. Do not include confidential or private information regarding your health condition in this form or any other form found on this website. This form is for general questions or messages to the practitioner.