Therapy is an investment of time, money and energy. If done with commitment and following treatment recomendations, it can be life changing. If your financial situation does not allow you to pay these fees, please call me to discuss options.
- Individual Therapy $200 per hour session
- Couple's Therapy $220 per hour session
- Group Therapy $80 per 90-minute Session
- Initial Assessment- Individual- $325 for up to 90 minutes
- Initial Assessment- Couples- $420 for 120 minutes
- Intensive 1 Day Couple's Encounter Centered Couples Therapy session $1800
- Intensive 2 day Couple's Encounter Centered Couples Therapy session $3,500
Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Cash or Check Accepted.
Please note, I DO NOT take insurance directly, however, after payment, I can provide you with the necessary information to submit to your insurance company.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session. A $100 deposit is required to book the first session.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.